The Meat is All -- but will you be the ONE to Stop it?
When It's Done Gestating
Developer Ivan Valeryevich Suvorov (Razz)
Iron Meat is a run-and-gun shooter with an onslaught of mechanics ripped from arcade and console classics. As Vadim, exterminate the Meat, an iron-ravenous mass consuming Earth, and unearth the cataclysmic horror behind scientist Yuri’s experiments on Mars. Overcome mutated victims and machines, evade bullet barrages, and blitz across forest, city, and sky in seven levels infested with meaty brutality.
The Meat is all — but will you be the one to stop it?
- • Fast-paced, side-scrolling apocalyptic action through seven levels of raw carnage and badassery
- • Toggle between a retro-inspired or heavy metal soundtrack featuring new music from Darkman007
- • Test your mettle with three difficulty settings and a variety of accessibility options
- • Unlock over 30 interchangeable player skins through game achievements and milestones
- • Enlist the help of a comrade with Local Multiplayer mode