Your journey begins on Eagle Island!
July 10, 2019
A Celebration of Indie Roguelike Games!
Explore the avian world of Eagle Island alongside Quill and his loyal owl, Koji, in a desperate attempt to rescue Koji’s sibling Ichiro from the Guardian Eagle, Armaura.
One of the most highly anticipated roguelike games of 2019, the award-winning Eagle Island celebrates and innovates the platforming genre with its uniquely generated worlds and falconry-inspired gameplay mechanics.
Accessible Game Design is our Mission
Pixelnicks and Screenwave Media Games collaborated to design Eagle Island as an inclusive experience featuring a wealth of accessibility options to accommodate the multi-faceted needs of modern gamers.
Enjoy story mode, randomized roguelike dungeons, and competitive speed runs, with a variety of difficulty levels to suit your skill level. In addition, adjust audio, visual, and control settings to fit your needs and preferences — a goal we plan to bring to all of our upcoming games in 2019 and beyond!
- A Family Adventure Game With Near-Endless Possibilities!
- *Explore a handcrafted hub world with procedurally assembled dungeons
- *Mix and match 85 different abilities with each gameplay run
- *Find Magical Feathers to imbue your owl with elemental abilities
- *Explore 16 beautiful environments
- *Conquer twelve screen-filling boss battles